Civil engineering designer
Anyone can glaze the air. Design viable buildings! We’re currently looking for a new signing for our Brno studio. We’re A99. We work on big things, but keep our feet on the ground. This is our signature.
The following will rest on your shoulders:
- Creation of project documentation for civil engineering structures. Nice and complete. From the initial study through zoning and planning proceedings, as well as implementation,
- Communication with colleagues and designers of professional parts,
- Presence at the building site as part of author’s supervision,
- Possibility of independent project management.
What we really care about
- Your education in construction,
- Experience in the industry/lots of graduate enthusiasm,
- Architectural and graphic sensibility,
- Common sense, humility and a desire to get along well with people,
- Routine knowledge of AutoCAD,
- Knowledge of Revit an advantage,
- Driving licence group B.
Why it’s a great job
- Really interesting medium-sized and large projects: apartment buildings, office buildings, schools, halls, swimming pools and others,
- Focus on being on the cutting edge of technological progress,
- Use of modern technologies at work: designing in BIM, drone photography, printing on a 3D printer, viewing designs in virtual reality,
- Fine-tuned processes, stable team, colleagues can stand in for each other,
- Inspiring offices in the wider centre of Brno,
- Sincere interest in professional growth,
- English lessons with a great tutor (voluntary),
- No dress code, no fuss,
- Contributions to insurance, pension savings, baby bonuses,
- Flexible working hours, occasional work from home,
- Friendly team and regular events with culture, sports and beer.
Interview? More like a friendly conversation
You and I have been through something. Let’s enrich our experience. Send us your CV with a photo and a few drawings you are proud of.
So, how about a coffee?
Get in touch. By e-mail or otherwise. We look forward to seeing you.